Florida Estate Planning Law Firm (407) 408-0494
We will identify your goals, explain your options, and implement the best course of action by drafting documents and/or retitling assets.
For example, we are available to help you with:
• Addressing concerns about medical treatment decisions in the event of incapacity and avoiding formal probate court guardianship or conservatorship proceedings by drafting durable power of attorney and advance directive documents.
• Avoiding probate by drafting living wills, retitling assets and/or using living
• Protecting the interests of minor children by designating guardians and managing
• Preserving the benefits of the elderly or disabled by using discretionary trusts, maximizing exemptions, and Medicaid planning.
• Minimize, defer, or eliminate death, gift, and income taxes.
Copyright © 2013 The Modarres Law Firm – Orlando Florida Defense Lawyers – Central Florida Criminal Defense Attorneys – All rights reserved. Orlando Criminal Lawyer Disclaimer: The civil rights, criminal, criminal defense or other legal defense information presented at this site should not be considered formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Our criminal defense law firm serves the following communities, among others: Orlando, Pine Hills, Apopka, East Orlando, West Orlando, Conway, Bay Hill, Doctor Phillips, Belle Isle, Pine Castle, Oviedo, Ocoee, Winter Park, Winter Springs, Maitland, Eatonville, Winter Garden, Southeast Orlando, Southwest Orlando, Casselberry, Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Apopka, Sanford, Seminole County, Orange County, Heathrow, Lake Mary, Longwood, Midway, UCF, University Park, Thornton Park, Baldwin Park, Colonial Drive, Orange Avenue, Robinson Street, S Orange Avenue, Downtown Orlando, Alafaya Trail, University Blvd, Curry Ford, Lake Underhill, Goldenrod Road, Dean Road, Chickasaw Trail, Pershing, Semoran Blvd, Lake Margaret, Conway.
About The Modarres Law Firm
My Google+ Profile